Places Known For

original design


St. Leonard, Quebec

the others were built to accommodate a nine-car train. However, the station cavern is long enough for a nine-car train; the extra space could be opened and finished to accommodate full-length trains if and when the STM decides to extend the line east into the boroughs of St. Leonard (St. Leonard, Quebec) and Anjou (Anjou, Quebec), committing to the line's original design. It was commissioned in response to conflicts within Montreal's Catholic school board in Saint-Léonard (St. Leonard, Quebec). The Mouvement pour l’intégration scolaire (MIS), created by francophone parents in the middle of the Saint-Leonard Crisis, wished for mandatory French language education for allophone (Allophone (Quebec))s (immigrants and non-immigrants), whereas parents of Italian origin (Italian Canadian), supported by anglophones (English-speaking Quebecker), created the Saint Leonard English Catholic Association of Parents to defend being able to choose either English or French schools. Direction de l’édition et des communications, "1940-1959", Review of the XXth Century, Institut de la Statistique (Youth section), 2006 Centre 25px (Image:Flag of Montreal.svg) Villeray–Saint-Michel–Parc-Extension (Montreal) North 25px (Image:Flag of Montreal.svg) Saint-Leonard (St. Leonard, Quebec) (Montreal) Northeast *Sainte-Foy (Sainte-Foy, Quebec City) - Place Sainte-Foy (now Metro Plus (Metro Inc.), Archambault, Brunet (Brunet (pharmacy)) and a few small stores.) *Saint-Léonard (St. Leonard, Quebec) - Jean-Talon Street East (Jean-Talon Street) (now Maxi & cie) *Sherbrooke - Place Belvedere (now Rossy, Pharmaprix and multiple small tenants) Southwest 25px (Image:Flag of Montreal.svg) Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve (Montreal) West 25px (Image:Flag of Montreal.svg) Saint-Léonard (St. Leonard, Quebec) (Montreal) Northwest Their head office is located in the city of Montreal's Saint-Léonard (St. Leonard, Quebec) borough. - Saint-Léonard (St. Leonard, Quebec) Frank Zampino (inc.) MICU -


Oak Bay, British Columbia

in the Gordon Head area of Greater Victoria. With a total area of , the campus spans the border between the municipalities of Oak Bay (Oak Bay, British Columbia) and Saanich (Saanich, British Columbia). The original campus plan was prepared by the San Francisco architecture and planning firm of Wurster, Bernardi & Emmons. The general concept of the original design is still being followed with the academic portions of the campus located inside


North Beach, San Francisco

at California- (California Street (San Francisco)) and Mason Streets in San Francisco, California. Located at the highest point of downtown San Francisco, on fog-free days the Top of the Mark features spectacular views of the financial district, Chinatown, North Beach (North Beach, San Francisco), The San Francisco Bay, and especially of Grace Cathedral (Grace Cathedral, San Francisco) and Huntington Park. The bar was included in the original design of the Mark Hopkins Hotel, which is interesting because the hotel was designed and built during prohibition. The hotel itself was built on the site of the old Mark Hopkins (Mark Hopkins (railroad)) mansion, which burnt down after the San Francisco earthquake of 1906. thumb right Telegraph Hill and the Coit Tower (Image:TelegraphHillByJuliusReque.jpg) after sunset as seen from the East Bay The ''San Francisco Chronicle'' defines the Chinatown (Chinatown, San Francisco), North Beach (North Beach, San Francisco), and Telegraph Hill areas as bounded by Sacramento Street, Taylor Street, Bay Street, and the water. "North Beach Chinatown Telegraph Hill." ''San Francisco Chronicle''. Retrieved on February 1, 2009.


Blagoveshchensk

the ''Winnie Mae'' from F.C. Hall, and he and Gatty published an account of their journey titled, ''Around the World in Eight Days,'' with an introduction by Will Rogers. The first stamps were issued in late 1920 for local usage only in the coastal provinces, and consisted of overprints of Imperial Russian (Postage stamps and postal history of Russia) issues, later joined by 4 stamps of an original design. Other areas continued to use locally issued stamps well into 1921, such as the Semenov


Jacmel

of yellow, blue and red. Miranda's flag is also the inspiration for the flags of Colombia (Flag of Colombia) and Ecuador (Flag of Ecuador). This original design was first flown on March 12, 1806 at Jacmel, Haiti as Miranda's expedition prepared to make the final leg of its voyage to Venezuela. The flag was first flown over Venezuelan soil at La Vela de Coro (Santa Ana de Coro), on August 3. Until August 3, 2006, Flag Day was celebrated in Venezuela on March 12. Since 2006 it has been


El Alamein

Derrick took part in the 26th Australian Brigade's attack on Tel el Eisa. In the initial assault, Derrick, against a barrage of German grenades, led an attack against three machine gun


Amur Oblast

stamps of an original design. Other areas continued to use locally issued stamps well into 1921, such as the Semenov surcharges in Chita, and the Blagoveshchensk issue in the Amur Oblast. The central government in Chita issued a definitive set in 1921-1922 which was widely used throughout the Russian Far East up to February 1924. '''The Amur Cossack Host''' (''Амурское казачье войско'' in Russian (Russian language)), a Cossack host


Izhevsk

(Izhevsk) St. Michael's Cathedral *Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (Alexander Nevsky Cathedral (Izhevsk)) is a Neoclassical building from 1823 patterned after St. Andrew's Cathedral in Kronstadt (whose architect was Andreyan Zakharov) *St. Michael's Cathedral (St. Michael's Cathedral (Izhevsk)) was built by the Izhevsk arms works in the early 20th century, destroyed by the Bolsheviks and rebuilt to the original design in 2007 *Pesochnaya TV Mast (195-m tall guyed


Lutsk

by everything, starting with the exquisite summer garden with its original design through to the smallest interior details. The restaurant building was created by designers in 2011. The restaurant interior presents a combination of the modern and the classic, with a starry ceiling and crystal chandelier overhead, forged railings and a modern bar. There are four roomy halls for 30-60 persons. Kruazh is an ideal place for a pleasant chat and every new visit here is one more wonderful opportunity to enjoy the unsurpassed interior and wonderful dishes. We are always glad to welcome Lutsk citizens and our city guests! * wikipedia:Lutsk Commons:Category:Lutsk


Hanzhong


Copyright (C) 2015-2017 PlacesKnownFor.com
Last modified: Tue Oct 10 05:56:30 EDT 2017