holds 20,000 people. '''Bekalta''', Arabic (Arabic language): '''البقالطة''' (al-Bikalita), is a Tunisian coastal town , around 30 km. south of Monastir (Monastir, Tunisia) and around 14 km. northeast of Mahdia. The main activities of the local population are agriculture and fishing. ** Enfidha - Enfidha – Hammamet International Airport ** Monastir (Monastir, Tunisia) - Habib Bourguiba International Airport (Monastir – Habib Bourguiba International Airport) ** Sfax - Thyna International Airport (Sfax – Thyna International Airport) founded March 17, 1923 ground Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet Monastir (Monastir, Tunisia), Tunisia capacity 20,000 '''Union Sportive Monastirienne''' ( , often referred to as ''USM'' or ''USMo''), is a football club from Monastir (Monastir, Tunisia) in Tunisia. Founded in 1923 under the name ''Ruspina Sports'', it was renamed Union Sportive Monastirienne in 1942. The new name reflects the union between Ruspina Sports and other clubs in town (swimming, petanque, etc.) and the Nationalists union of Monastir (like Mustapha Ben Jannet). The team plays in blue and white colors, on its own Mustapha Ben Jannet stadium (Stade Mustapha Ben Jannet) (capacity of 20,000). They train in the El Moraudi club hotel port El Kantaoui.
formation was AED 199,001 million in 2011, while compensation of employees amounted to AED 124,960 million in the same year. The main activities contributing to economic growth (GDP at constant prices) in 2011 were “Mining and quarrying” (including crude oil and natural gas), “Financial and insurance” and “Manufacturing” with increases of 9.4 per cent, 10.5 per cent and 9.8 per cent respectively. Commodity imports through the ports of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi were valued at AED 116.4 billion in 2011 compared with AED 86.6 billion in 2010. The main imports during 2011 were machinery and base metals, which accounted for 50.7 per cent of the total value of imports. The United States of America was the main country for imports, from which the Emirate received imports worth AED 13.4 billion. Non-oil exports were valued at AED 11.5 billion, with transport equipment and base metals contributing 61.5 per cent of the total. Canada was the top destination of Abu Dhabi non-oil exports, receiving goods worth AED 2.6 billion from the Emirate in 2011. Mina' Zayid is the main port of Abu Dhabi through which the goods flow. class "wikitable" "style text-align:right;" + Foreign Trade Statistics through the ports of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (Million AED) ! scope "col" width "150px" style "text-align:left;" Item ! scope "col" width "80px" style "text-align:right;" 2005 ! scope "col" width "80px" style "text-align:right;" 2009 ! scope "col" width "80px" style "text-align:right;" 2010 ! scope "col" width "80px" style "text-align:right;" 2011 - style "text-align:left;" Total trade style "text-align:right;" 226,339.5 style "text-align:right;" 308,699.4 style "text-align:right;" 387,275.7* style "text-align:right;" 532,858.0* - style "text-align:left;" Total exports style "text-align:right;" 191,125.2 style "text-align:right;" 214,827.2 style "text-align:right;" 300,702.1* style "text-align:right;" 416,484.0* - style "text-align:left;" Oil, gas and oil products style "text-align:right;" 184,711.7 style "text-align:right;" 196,632.2 style "text-align:right;" 278,105.4* style "text-align:right;" 393,439.0* - style "text-align:left;" Non-oil exports style "text-align:right;" 3,186.4 style "text-align:right;" 9,500.8 style "text-align:right;" 11,610.8 style "text-align:right;" 11,478.0 - style "text-align:left;" Re-exports style "text-align:right;" 3,227.1 style "text-align:right;" 8,694.2 style "text-align:right;" 10,985.9 style "text-align:right;" 11,567.0 - style "text-align:left;" Imports style "text-align:right;" 35,214.3 style "text-align:right;" 93,872.2 style "text-align:right;" 86,573.7 style "text-align:right;" 116,374.0 - style "text-align:left;" Net trade in goods style "text-align:right;" 155,910.9 style "text-align:right;" 120,955.0 style "text-align:right;" 214,128.4* style "text-align:right;" 300,110.0* - style "text-align:left; colspan "5" * Preliminary estimates thumb Inflation rates for Abu Dhabi (File:Annual rates of inflation, Abu Dhabi Emirate.JPG) The Emirate of Abu Dhabi exported 747.2 million barrels of crude oil in 2010. Japan, the top importer, received around 35.6 per cent of the Emirate’s total crude oil exports. In 2011, the Emirate exported 10.0 million metric tons of refined petroleum products, of which Holland bought 16.9 per cent, followed by Japan, which purchased 13.9 per cent. One of the main oil pipelines is the Habshan–Fujairah oil pipeline. Emirate of Abu Dhabi LNG exports increased by AED 2,973.0 million in 2011 compared with 2010, reaching AED 17,128.2 million. Japan topped the list of importers by 98.4 per cent of the LNG exports value, followed by India by 1.0 per cent in 2011. The Emirate imported 828,093.9 million cubic feet of natural gas in 2011, at a daily average of 2,268.8 million cubic feet. thumb National Bank of Abu Dhabi (File:National Bank of Abu Dhabi 01 977.JPG) Inflation rate in 2011 was 1.9 per cent. This was a result of an increase in the CPI from 119.3 points in 2010 to 121.6 points in 2011. The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) is the largest lender bank in the emirate and the second largest lender in the federation. NBAD has the largest market capitalization among UAE banks. The government has put in efforts to diversify the economy and invest into other areas such as the service and tourism industry. The capital city has seen various construction projects and the opening of shopping malls. The opening of the Emirates Palace marked the opening of the most expensive hotel ever built. The annual Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is a Formula One motor race held in the capital city, which further attracts tourists. Apart from the capital city, the Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge is held in the countryside and the tourism board is trying to highlight other places in the emirate. Postage stamps ) (variously translated Jabal, Jabel and Jebal) is a mountain primarily in the United Arab Emirates on the outskirts of Al Ain in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Brian McMorrow, Jebel Hafeet. The mountain actually straddles part of the border with Oman. The mountain rises 1249 meters and offers an impressive view over the city. Jebel Hafeet was a well-known landmark throughout the area's history and is a contemporary tourist attraction. An extensive natural cave system winds through Jebel Hafeet.
Walmart , Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Dollarama, Giant Tiger, Atlantic Superstore, Kent Building Supplies Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu (Jean Coutu Group) and more. Activities Among the main activities located in Grand Falls, one can visit the Grand Falls Golf Course, the Grand Falls Marina, the Museum, the Farmer’s Market (summer), numerous camp grounds, Grand Falls Airport (www.grandfallsaviation.com), and the Grand Cinema 3. The town of Grand Falls has also acquired a new arena, the E & P Sénéchal Centre. The multi-purpose 1300+ heated seat arena opened in late August 2009. The town also has a cross-country ski club, Kahoutek Ski Club, with many kilometers of groomed trails adjacent to the Golf Club and the E.P. Senechal Centre. Most tourist-centric locations are only opened during the tourist season. Education *John Caldwell School K-12 John Caldwell School *Polyvalente Thomas-Albert High School (Polyvalente Thomas-Albert) Polyvalente Thomas-Albert High School *Élémentaire Sacré-Coeur *École Marie-Immaculé *Centre of Excellence in Agricultural and Biotechnological Sciences (CESAB) The Grand Falls Public Library was opened in 1949 in a small building located on Broadway Boulevard, which is currently Dari Delite. It then relocated to the building that currently houses LP Godbout Insurance. In 1972, the library moved a third time to the building of the Energy Commission, a building that currently houses LP Durepos Insurance. It become a component of the Regional Library of Upper Saint John. In 1983, the library moved from Broadway Boulevard to the Masonic building on Sheriff Street. Since January 1999, the Grand Falls Public Library has been headquartered on Pleasant Street in the municipal building and it is still part of the Upper Saint John library region, one of the five regions of New Brunswick Public Library Service. John Caldwell School's first building, a two story structure, was built on the site of the John Caldwell School in 1909. In 1951, a brick building was built on the same lot. It housed the industrial shops, gymnasium and home economics facilities. It was named the Grand Falls Composite High School. A wing was built in 1966, and in 1969 the name was changed to the John Caldwell School. In 1982, the original wooden building was demolished leaving only the new structure. In 1971, the school became a Junior High School and in 1981 it became the Junior-Senior High School for the anglophone students of the area with Richard Michaud serving as principal from 1966 to 1991. Major expansion began in 1989 to include the English elementary students making it a K-12 facility. Patricia McCarthy-Sorensen is the current principal. Culture Grand Falls stands as the most bilingual town in Canada at 81.5% speaking English (English language) and French (French language) and is only one of two municipalities (municipality) in Canada with an official bilingual name. The other is Greater Sudbury. (fr: ''Grand-Sudbury'') Every year the town celebrates its Regional Potato Festival. This event coincides with the end of June and beginning of July, during the Canada Day weekend. It includes a carnival, a Broadway block party, a bistro with live entertainment, the Miss Grand Falls Gala, fireworks and several other events. Demographics is asphalt, while the rest is turf and gravel. - CCK3 Grand Falls Airport Grand Falls (Grand Falls, New Brunswick), New Brunswick - In 1998, Carleton-Victoria Broadcasting Co. Ltd. received approval from the CRTC to add an FM rebroadcaster at Grand Falls (Grand Falls, New Brunswick) to operate on the frequency of 93.5 MHz. Decision CRTC 98-220 On June 7, 2000, Telemedia Radio Atlantic Ltd. received CRTC approval to add a transmitter for CIKX-FM Grand Falls at Plaster Rock, using the facilities of the CJCJ Woodstock rebroadcasting transmitter, CJCJ-2 Plaster Rock. As a result of the change, the CJCJ rebroadcasters CJCJ-1 Perth Andover and CJCJ-2 Plaster Rock were deleted. Decision CRTC 2000-186 It is located in rolling farmland approximately 5 kilometres southeast of Grand Falls (Grand Falls, New Brunswick). Drummond's economy is centred on the potato industry, and cereal crops (cereal) such as wheat, barley and oats are grown mainly through crop rotation. More than 50% of the potatoes grown are sold for processing to McCain Foods Limited, and 45% are grown as seed potatoes for inter-provincial and international export.
reached 34,750 in the 1991 census and by the 2006 census it reached 123,866, and according to World Gazetteer its population as of 2012 is 138,398, making the population close to what it was before the war. Economy The economy of Khorramshahr is still largely affected by the destruction and depopulation of the city's residents in the 1980s during the first years of the Iran–Iraq War. The main activities are, however, essentially the same as before the war, petroleum production and exports
married in the traditional "Galichka" style wedding. Traditionally the wedding lasted for 5 days with the main activities on St. Peter's Day (12 July) every year. It was the only period of the year when couples got married. Today it is part of the festival "Galichko Leto" (Galicnik Summer) and it is a two-day event held on the weekend nearest to 12 July and it serves as a cultural and tourist attraction. Immediately after annexation of Vardar Macedonia
The commercial and industrial activities of the city are the most important in the region. The main activities of the city are: production of chemical products, elaborated concrete, salter, fabrication of industrial houses, shipyard, metallurgical products, refrigerated products, industrial factories, casting, textile industry, blocks and bricks, and cement. Lately one of the newest and best known economical activities is the Faire of Seafood, also called "Del productor al vecino" (From the Producer to the Neighbour) which was originally an idea of neighbours from the North Zone (mainly Caleta Córdova) of extarcting fresh seafood, processing it and introducing it into the community at a much lower price than big markets. This project had a very good acceptation in the city and its surroundings, and it is now helped and improved by the local Town Hall as a brand of Comodoro Rivadavia. Oil Industry The oil production started in Chubut in 1907, when a drilling rig which was looking for water discovered oil instead. The Argentine oil industry started in Comodoro Rivadavia, and was facilitated by the 1886 National Mining Code (''Codigo de Mineria de la Nación (Mining in Argentina)''). This code established that the oil fields belonged to the State, and that they could also be exploited by the private sector by concession. In 1922 YPF (''Yacimientos Petrolíferos Fiscales''), the first state-owned oil company in the world, was created by President Hipólito Yrigoyen's government. This company helped the society by improving the construction of houses, providing new jobs and health care. Engineer Enrique Mosconi was in charge of running the company. By 1933, 1,648 wells had been drilled in Comodoro Rivadavia; 88.9% of them were economically productive. left thumb The PCR petrochemical company, a leading local employer (File:Petro en km8.JPG) In 1935 the First Oil Law was passed. It established that the National and provincial States would receive as contribution the 12% of the Gross Product from all oil drilling, which is still in effect. In 1958, Law Number 14,773 was signed by President Arturo Frondizi, establishing that the Government had exclusive ownership over all oil fields. The most important oil fields discovered during the 60's were El Huemul and Piedra Clavada. At the beginning of the same decade twenty wells were drilled. Between 1977 and 1986, 100 million m³ oil were drilled from San Jorge gulf, in the meantime the oil reserves reached 40 million m³; in 1979 the San Jorge gulf production reached 10,124,022 m³ of oil. Until 2001, 5,300 wells were drilled, of which 3,000 were economically productive. As a result of the exploratory activities developed during the century, the remaining reserves reach 182.017 million m³ of oil. San Jorge gulf is the leader in oil extraction. 46,000 m³ per day are extracted in the zone, representing 46% of total crude oil production in the nation. Thanks to the oil sector, commercial activity was developed. A big number of foreign people, and from other provinces of Argentina, moved to the city to set up their shops. For this reason Comodoro Rivadavia is considered one of the cities with the highest rate of consumption. This has helped different businesses to develop. This progress is reflected in the downtown: there is a lot of commercial activity, different options in entertainment, restaurants and very busy four-star hotels. Geography of Comodoro Rivadavia thumb 500px Viteaux and Chenque Hills, the city's most distinctive geographic features (File:Antonio chenque.40.jpg) Comodoro Rivadavia is situated in the south of Argentina in the province of Chubut, on the coast of San Jorge Gulf. It was necessary to create a port in the area of San Jorge Gulf in order to have shorter routes for transporting products from and to the town of Sarmiento, situated 180 km away from the city of Comodoro Rivadavia. Information for Navigation '''Geographic location:''' Comodoro Rivadavia: Latitude 45° 51´ S; Longitude 67° 28´ W. Caleta Olivia: Latitude 45° 46´ S; Longitude 67° 22´ W. Caleta Córdova: Latitude 45° 43´ S; Longitude 67°31´ W. Time zone: GMT -3 '''Nautical information:''' Argentine map course: Part 2. Cartography S.H.N. Letters N ° 30.75 H314 and H310. Foundation and History of the Port thumb The Port Zone from Chenque Hill (File:Puerto desde el chenque.JPG) '''History of Comodoro Rivadavia Port''' Since 1908, the small and weak port Maciel received passengers and shipments that arrived at the city of Comodoro Rivadavia. It was built of wood and only could support small ships. Comodoro Rivadavia needed a port in order to transport and receive shipments especially to the north, because the sea was the only way to do that. The Engineer Enrique Ducos presented a project to gain land from the sea, between Coronel Restinga, situated 3 km away from the port, to the coast close to downtown, where shipsides would be built. In 1923, the construction of the port started and Engineer Ducos led the works, but he had to deal with a lot of troubles. The most important was the fact that the provincial government didn’t provide enough money to pay workers, so Ducos had to manage the construction with only one group of workers all the year long. In spite of having lots of obstacles, the dock was finished and it could finally be used for long passenger ships and battleships. This was very much celebrated by the people of Comodoro Rivadavia. A few years later, the port received around 100.000 people per year. They traveled to Bahía Blanca or Buenos Aires. On the other hand, the port allowed to transport near 200.000 tons of fruits and other kind of shipments. In 1926 the construction was stopped, but in 1928 it was resumed. The inhabitants of Comodoro Rivadavia held high hopes and saw the port as a necessary tool for the growth of the city. In 1934 Maciel Port was finally destroyed, but the construction of the new port had to deal again with lots of problems, because the national authorities did not send the necessary funds to support Ducos’s project. The role of the port in the tourism sector Besides being an attractive supply for the international trade and its privileged condition of head of Ocean to Ocean Corridor, it presents advantageous characteristics for the tourist activity. The Port of Comodoro Rivadavia is in excellent conditions to be inserted in the integrated circuits of worldwide cruises. The port facilities, activities and services are together with tourism essential benefits that contribute to promote a new marine awareness. Besides the port offers recreation and cultural activities. The reevaluation of the port has derived in an increase of tourist activities. Tourist guide offers, to the inhabitants and tourists, interpretative and explanatory information comprising different axes of information. '''Free trade zone''' The port project has been complemented with other productive possibilities. The free trade zone has been one of them. It is a special area, free of taxes, that has become an attractive location for productive projects which are focused on exportation. This subject has been discussed extensively by the local politicians since the last decade of 20th century. '''Diversified supplies''' The spectacular surroundings of the harbour, together with the geologic and morphologic characteristics of the area, extensive beaches and ample landscape, invite people to develop outdoor activities. Among these attractive activities we can mention: fishing, beach sports, landyachting, sailing, navigation with oar, surfing, speedboat racing and water-skiing. Tourism is gradually becoming a productive sector. In that respect, a planning of natural and cultural sustainable development of all resources has been elaborated. The port was inserted in that plan as patrimony of the region. Port Facilities Comodoro Rivadavia’s port is the most complete port of Patagonia. The transportation of regional commodities, is the most important activity connected with the ocean to ocean corrirdor. National Route 3 (National Route 3 (Argentina)) runs along the east coast and the National Road Number 26 connects the city with Chile, to the West. This becomes an important communication line connectig east and west, or the Atlantic with the Pacific Ocean and it is made mostly by paved roads. The ocean to ocean corridor is fundamental for commerce, tourism and passengers circulation. It joins, in less than 600 km and a few hours of traveling, Chacabuco Port in the Pacific Ocean with the Comodoro Rivadavia Port in the Atlantic Ocean. There is a border pass called “Hito 50” or Paso Huemules (480 meters above sea level) which can be used all year round because it is not affected by the winter snow, due to its lower position. This route has an enormous relevance because it links communities, integrates and projects two countries promoting the regional growth. The port has a shipyard in a privileged area. The shipyard has two parallel industrial facilities of 70 meters long and 4 meters wide. This allows the repair and building of ships in a roofed space without the weather affecting the activity. The shipyard has three travelling cranes of 8 tons each. Works made in the shipyard include the building of eolic mill towers and oil buoys. '''The port facilities include:''' • The principal Port situated near the downtown. Its extreme point called Punta Borja, was designed to receive ships up to 181 meters length and 10 meters depth. The port has a pier of 216 meters long, which was built to meet the demand of the transportation of commodities, deep-sea fishing and naval repairs. • Caleta Cordova's low tide pier is located in the north of Comodoro Rivadavia city, over the coast of Caleta Cordova’s neighborhood. This pier meets the demand of artisan fishing. • Repsol-YPF's pier, located in the south of General Mosconi neighbourhood, is used for unloading fuel. The total fuel unloaded is over 29,000 liters per month. • Caleta Olivares's facilities are used to load crude oil. It has four mooring buoys and one bell buoy. The depth of this area is 9 meters. • Caleta Cordova's facilities for loading crude oil include one charge buoy and four mooring buoys. These facilities located . *Chubut (Chubut Province) **Comodoro Rivadavia (General Enrique Mosconi International Airport) CRD '''(main hub)''' x8 **Puerto Madryn (El Tehuelche Airport) PMY x1 '''Gimnasia y Esgrima (Gimnasia y Esgrima de Comodoro Rivadavia)''' Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut (Chubut Province) Estadio Socios Fundadores '''Lanús (Club Atlético Lanús#Basketball)''' Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut (Chubut Province) Microestadio Antonio Rotili * Autódromo Parque Ciudad de Río Cuarto, Río Cuarto, Córdoba * Automóvil Club Comodorio Rivadavia, Comodoro Rivadavia, Patagonia * Autódromo Aldea Romana de Bahía Blanca, Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires Awarded a contract to build a 1,600 km (1,000 mi) gas pipeline from Comodoro Rivadavia to Buenos Aires in 1949 by President Juan Perón, Techint became a leading government contractor during Perón's ambitious infrastructure program. Establishing subsidiaries in Brazil (1947), Chile (1951), and Mexico (1954), the company opened its first seamless steel tube plant in Campana (Campana, Buenos Aires), in 1954; in 1969, Techint's Ensenada (Ensenada, Buenos Aires) plant became the only Argentine manufacturer of cold rolled steel. DATE OF BIRTH 1981-12-23 PLACE OF BIRTH Comodoro Rivadavia , Argentina DATE OF DEATH In the city of Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut (Chubut Province), there is a neighbourhood (General Mosconi neighbourhood) which was named after the engineer. Following the signing of the Communications Agreement, on 3 July 1971 the Argentine Air Force broke the islands' airways isolation by opening an air route with an amphibious flight from Comodoro Rivadavia with Grumman HU-16B Albatross (HU-16 Albatross) aircraft operated by LADE, Argentina's military airline. In 1972, after an Argentine request, the United Kingdom agreed to allow Argentina to construct a temporary air strip near Stanley. On 15 November 1972 a temporary runway was inaugurated with the first arrival of a Fokker F-27 with subsequent flights arriving twice weekly. Flights were improved in 1978 with Fokker F-28 jets following the completion of a permanent runway funded by the British Government. This service, representing the only connection by air to the islands, was maintained until the 1982 war. H.Cámara de Diputados de la Nación. Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires. 25 August 2006 ''Grumman HU-16B Albatross''. Asociación Tripulantes de Transporte Aéreo. Argentine Air Force ''Fokker F-27 Troopship Friendship''. Asociación Tripulantes de Transporte Aéreo. Argentine Air Force. Argentina celebrates '''Immigrant's Day''' on September 4 since 1949, by a decree of the Executive Branch. The National Immigrant's Festival is celebrated in Oberá, Misiones (Misiones Province), during the first fortnight of September, since 1980. There are other celebrations of ethnic diversity throughout the country, such as the National Meeting and Festival of the Communities (Encuentro y Fiesta Nacional de Colectividades (Rosario, Argentina)) in Rosario (typically at the beginning of November). Many cities and towns in Argentina also feature monuments and memorials dedicated to immigration. There are also Immigrant's Festivals (or Collectivities Festivals) throughout the country, for example: Bariloche, Berisso, Esperanza (Esperanza, Santa Fe), Venado Tuerto, and Comodoro Rivadavia have their own Immigrant's festivals. These festivals tend to be local, and they are not advertised or promoted nationally like the festivals in Rosario and Oberá *8XXX Buenos Aires Province South, Río Negro, Neuquén (EG: B8000 Bahía Blanca, R8400 Bariloche, R8500 Viedma, Q8300 Neuquén). *9XXX Chubut, Santa Cruz and Tierra del Fuego (EG: U9000 Comodoro Rivadavia, U9200 Esquel, V9410 Ushuaia, Z9400 Río Gallegos). In 1971, the Argentine Air Force broke the islands' isolation starting with amphibious flights from Comodoro Rivadavia with Grumman HU-16B Albatross (HU-16 Albatross) aircraft operated by LADE, Argentina's military airline. In 1973, the United Kingdom signed a Communications Agreement with Argentina to fund an airstrip on the islands. Flights took place again from Comodoro Rivadavia, this time with Fokker F-28 aircraft. This service was maintained until 1982 representing the only connection to the islands. At first, these flights landed at a temporary airstrip at Hookers Point at the east end of Port Stanley where the runway was constructed of Pierced Runway Planking (Marsden Matting). This situation continued until 1978, when a storm tore up large areas of the runway, rendering it unusable. By this time however a permanent solution was in hand and on 1 May 1979 a new airport was opened at Cape Pembroke by Vivian Fuchs Sir Vivian Fuchs with a 4000 foot paved runway. It immediately became home to FIGAS with its Islanders (Britten-Norman Islander) and Beavers (de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver). The Falkland Islands Government Air Service (FIGAS) operates internal flights within the Falkland Islands from the airport. The British Antarctic Survey also uses the airport. Stanley Airport is used by internal flights and provides connections to British bases in Antarctica. A temporary airstrip predating Stanley Airport was opened by the Argentine Air Force on November 15, 1972 (previously, international flights were by seaplane from Comodoro Rivadavia). In 2003 Argentine president Néstor Kirchner ended all flights from Argentina to the Falklands Islands and since then most flights to the Falklands come from Punta Arenas (Punta Arenas, Chile) in Chile. LAN Airlines provide these weekly flights to RAF Mount Pleasant from Carlos Ibanez Del Campo International Airport in Punta Arenas. History of discovery From 1985 onwards the ''Laboratorio de Paleovertebrados'' of the Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia "San Juan Bosco" (UNPSJB) organised excavations in the late Cenomanian (Cenomanian)-early Turonian (Turonian)-age Bajo Barreal Formation of the San Jorge Basin, northern Chubut (Chubut Province), Patagonia. At Buen Pasto near Comodoro Rivadavia a partial juvenile (juvenile (organism)) skeleton lacking the skull, was found. **Ushuaia - Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport (Via Puerto Montt-Punta Arenas) **Comodoro Rivadavia - General Enrique Mosconi International Airport (Via Balmaceda) **Neuquén - Presidente Perón International Airport (Via Temuco) * '''SAVB''' (EHL) – El Bolsón Airport – El Bolsón (El Bolsón, Río Negro), Río Negro Province * '''SAVC''' (CRD) – General Enrique Mosconi Airport – Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut Province * '''SAVD''' (EMX) – El Maitén Airport – El Maitén, Chubut Province Transport The 220 kilometers separating Calafate from El Chaltén on the other side of the Lake Argentino in the national park are paved, as well as the 315 kilometres to Río Gallegos. Other distances are: to Bariloche 1400 km ; to Esquel 1108 km (mostly dirt road); Comodoro Rivadavia 959 km; Puerto Madryn 1388 km; Buenos Aires 2727 km; Ushuaia 863 km and in Chile Puerto Natales 362 km and Punta Arenas 605 km.
. In 2000, the inscription of the Roman walls (Roman Walls of Lugo) on UNESCO's (UNESCO) World Heritage Site was an important event in the city. thumb Old Roman empire Roman (File:Ponte romana de Lugo.jpg) bridge over the Miño river. Economy Lugo is a city of services. The main activities are commercial, the administration (offices of the autonomous and central Governments) and educational and health services (the recently opened ''Hospital Universitario Lucus Augusti
Estimates of the death toll by mid-December range from 83 reported by the Mutare City Council (Mutare), based on a request for burial ground, to 140 estimated by the (then) opposition Movement for Democratic Change - Tsvangirai party.
popularity is that it is fairly centrally located in Malta, being close to both the University of Malta and the capital, Valletta. Service industries, mainly car mechanics, commercial outlets and educational services are the town's main activities, yet Gżira shall most probably remain the gateway to Sliema, its neighbouring town. thumb right The Tal-Pietà waterfront (Image:Pieta_Malta.jpg) '''Tal-Pietà''' is a small town located on the outskirts of Valletta, the capital city