;g 464066&i 1001x1003x1004&m 0&r 1&s 1206541938031&enc 1&dsFamilyId 1812 website southribble.gov.uk '''South Ribble''' is a non-metropolitan district and borough of Lancashire, England. Its council is based in Leyland (Leyland, Lancashire). In May 2007, the council was officially declared "Excellent" by the Audit Commission (Audit Commission (United Kingdom)), gaining its place among the best five district councils in the country, Overview On 4 October 2007, a team from South Ribble won the LGC Challenge, defeating over 40 other authorities, including larger metropolitan and unitary councils. South Ribble Borough Council is working in partnership with Chorley Borough Council (a neighbouring authority) on Finance, Procurement, Audit and other centralised functions. Other notable population areas within South Ribble are Penwortham, Longton (Longton, Lancashire), Hutton (Hutton, Lancashire) (headquarters of the Lancashire Police), Walton-le-Dale, Bamber Bridge, Lostock Hall, a significant part of Buckshaw Village and Moss Side (Moss Side, South Ribble). The district was formed on 1 April 1974 under the Local Government Act 1972, from Leyland (Leyland, Lancashire) and Walton-le-Dale urban district (Urban district (Great Britain and Ireland))s, along with part of Preston Rural District. The Parliamentary Constituency of South Ribble (South Ribble (UK Parliament constituency)) includes the West Lancashire communities of Tarleton, Hesketh Bank and Meols (North Meols). Council affiliation In the 2007 local elections (United Kingdom local elections, 2007), South Ribble witnessed a landslide Conservative victory (South Ribble Council election, 2007), gaining 24 seats to hold 44 of 55 on the borough council. '''Cuerdale''' is a civil parish in the South Ribble district of Lancashire, England. It includes ''Cuerdale Hall'' and has no substantive settlements. It originated as a township (township (England)) in the parish of Blackburn (Blackburn (ancient parish)), becoming a separate civil parish in 1866. From 1894, it formed part of the Preston Rural District, and under the Local Government Act 1972 became part of the South Ribble district in 1974.
The Oregonian date October 15, 2014 Public safety & quality of life Major cities in the region in addition to Portland include Beaverton (Beaverton, Oregon), Gresham (Gresham, Oregon), Hillsboro (Hillsboro, Oregon) in Oregon, and Vancouver (Vancouver, Washington) in Washington. The area also includes the smaller cities of Cornelius (Cornelius, Oregon), Damascus (Damascus, Oregon), Fairview (Fairview, Oregon), Forest Grove (Forest Grove, Oregon), Gladstone (Gladstone, Oregon), King City (King City, Oregon), Lake Oswego (Lake Oswego, Oregon), Milwaukie (Milwaukie, Oregon), Oregon City (Oregon City, Oregon), Sherwood (Sherwood, Oregon), Tigard (Tigard, Oregon), Troutdale (Troutdale, Oregon), Tualatin (Tualatin, Oregon), West Linn (West Linn, Oregon), Wilsonville (Wilsonville, Oregon), Wood Village (Wood Village, Oregon) in Oregon, as well as Battle Ground (Battle Ground, Washington), Camas (Camas, Washington), and Washougal (Washougal, Washington) in Washington. - 2 Gladstone (Gladstone, Oregon), Johnson City (Johnson City, Oregon), Lake Oswego (Lake Oswego, Oregon), Milwaukie (Milwaukie, Oregon), Oregon City (Oregon City, Oregon), Rivergrove (Rivergrove, Oregon), West Linn (West Linn, Oregon), a portion of Southwest Portland (Neighborhoods of Portland, Oregon#Southwest) and unincorporated parts of Clackamas County, including Stafford (Stafford, Oregon) north of I-205 (Interstate 205 (Oregon–Washington)) 230,157 -7.33% - *District 1 will include all of Fairview (Fairview, Oregon), Gresham (Gresham, Oregon), Troutdale (Troutdale, Oregon), Wood Village (Wood Village, Oregon) and Damascus (Damascus, Oregon), Boring (Boring, Oregon) and unincorporated areas in Multnomah County east of Gresham and Troutdale. It will also include all of Portland east of 122nd Ave. (East 122nd Avenue (MAX station)) (and east of 112th Ave. south of Foster Road (Lents Town Center Southeast Foster Road)). District 1 will no longer include the cities of Happy Valley (now in District 2) and Maywood Park (now in District 5). *District 2 will include all of Happy Valley (Happy Valley, Oregon), Gladstone (Gladstone, Oregon), Johnson City (Johnson City, Oregon), Lake Oswego (Lake Oswego, Oregon), Milwaukie (Milwaukie, Oregon), Oregon City (Oregon City, Oregon), Rivergrove (Rivergrove, Oregon) and West Linn (West Linn, Oregon), along with many unincorporated areas in northern Clackamas County. It will also include a portion of Southwest Portland (Neighborhoods of Portland, Oregon#Southwest) and unincorporated Multnomah County to the east and south of Interstate 5 and south of SW Canby Street east of Brier Place. The district will include all of the Stafford area within Metro’s jurisdiction (the portion of Stafford south of Interstate 205 was previously in District 3). *District 3 will include all of Beaverton (Beaverton, Oregon) to the south of Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway Farmington Road (Oregon Route 10) east of Watson St., south of Broadway between Watson St. and Cedar Hills Blvd., and to the south of Tualatin Valley Highway west of Cedar Hills Blvd. It also includes of Durham (Durham, Oregon), King City (King City, Oregon), Sherwood (Sherwood, Oregon), Tigard (Tigard, Oregon), Tualatin (Tualatin, Oregon) and Wilsonville (Wilsonville, Oregon), plus the unincorporated communities of Aloha (Aloha, Oregon) (south of Tualatin Valley Hwy., which was previously in District 4), Raleigh Hills (Raleigh Hills, Oregon) (south of Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy.), Bull Mountain (Bull Mountain, Oregon), Garden Home (Garden Home-Whitford, Oregon) and Metzger (Metzger, Oregon). It will no longer include any portion of Stafford. - 100px (File:Gladstone High School Oct 09.jpg) Gladstone High School (Gladstone High School (Oregon)) Gladstone (Gladstone, Oregon) Gladstone S.D. (Gladstone School District) 911 Gladiators 4A - History What is now Oregon Route 43 was once the original route of U.S. Route 99 (U.S. Route 99 (Oregon)) in the south Portland area. Now, Oregon Route 99E is routed on the east side of the river (through Oregon City, Gladstone (Gladstone, Oregon), and Milwaukie (Milwaukie, Oregon)); and OR 99W is routed further west (through Tigard (Tigard, Oregon), Sherwood (Sherwood, Oregon), and Newberg (Newberg, Oregon)). The '''John McLoughlin Bridge''' is a tied-arch bridge that spans the Clackamas River between Oregon City (Oregon City, Oregon) and Gladstone, Oregon, in the northwest United States. It was designed by Conde McCullough, and named for Dr. John McLoughlin. Starting in Oregon City, and continuing through the suburban communities of Gladstone (Gladstone, Oregon), Oak Grove (Oak Grove, Oregon) and Milwaukie (Milwaukie, Oregon), OR 99E is known as McLoughlin Boulevard (after fur trader John McLoughlin). The road crosses the John McLoughlin Bridge just south of Gladstone. North of Milwaukie (and an interchange with OR 224 (Oregon Route 224)), OR 99E is a high-capacity urban expressway (Limited-access road).
companies that provide tours. The most visited places include the Caprivi Strip, Fish River Canyon, Sossusvlei, the Skeleton Coast Park, Sesriem, Etosha Pan and the coastal towns of Swakopmund, Walvis Bay and Lüderitz. Namibia has an embassy to Russia in Moscow and Russia has an embassy to Namibia in Windhoek. Relations between Namibia and Russia were considered "excellent" in 2006 by then-Namibian Minister
Department of Education Excellence in Education award and the school has consistently been rated "Excellent" by the Ohio Department of Education since 2004. Darrow, p. 175 In 1905, the club joined the Class C Division, Ohio-Pennsylvania League, which was founded that year in Akron, Ohio, by veteran ballplayer Charlie Morton. ''Spalding's Official Athletic Library Baseball Guide'' (New York: American Sports Publishing Co., 1906), p. 288. The league's Ohio members included clubs from Akron, Barberton (Barberton, Ohio), Bucyrus (Bucyrus, Ohio), Canton (Canton, Ohio), Kent (Kent, Ohio), Lima (Lima, Ohio), Massillon (Massillon, Ohio), Mount Vernon (Mount Vernon, Ohio), Newark (Newark, Ohio), Niles, Steubenville (Steubenville, Ohio), Washington (Washington, Ohio), Wooster (Wooster, Ohio), Youngstown, and Zanesville (Zanesville, Ohio), while Pennsylvania was initially represented by teams from Braddock (Braddock, Pennsylvania), Butler (Butler, Pennsylvania), Homestead (Homestead, Pennsylvania), and Sharon (Sharon, Pennsylvania). Within the first two weeks of the season, clubs from Lancaster (Lancaster, Pennsylvania) and McKeesport (McKeesport, Pennsylvania) also joined the league. Only eight of the original 21 participating clubs finished the 1905 season, however. ''Spalding's Official Athletic Library Baseball Guide'' (New York: American Sports Publishing Co., 1906), p. 289. These included clubs from Akron, Homestead, Lancaster, Newark, Niles, Sharon, Youngstown, and Zanesville. The name, "Youngstown Ohio Works", became officially associated with the Youngstown team when it joined the Ohio–Pennsylvania League.
It has a population of 6,964. It was the administrative center of Sharur-Daralagez uyezd of the Russian empire. Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary Fighting in Qazakh Azerbaijan has several enclaves within the territory of Armenia: Yukhari Askipara (Yuxarı Əskipara), Barkhudarli (Barxudarlı) and Sofulu (Sofulu, Qazakh) in the northwest and an exclave of Karki (Karki, Azerbaijan) in the Nakhchivan (Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic) exclave of Azerbaijan Republic. In early 1990, the road alongside the border village of Baganis came under routine attack by militia members from Azerbaijan. Cullen, Robert. "A Reporter at Large, Roots." ''The New Yorker''. 15 April 1991. At the same time, Armenian forces attacked both these Azerbaijani enclaves within the Armenian territory and border villages of Qazakh
'''André Pereira dos Reis''' was a Portuguese (Portugal) captain, pilot, and cartographer. A native of Goa, he was engaged in the wars against the Arabs, serving in the fleets of fortress of Portuguese India. In 1647, he was knighted (knight). He was blamed for the loss of Muscat (Muscat, Oman) (1650). The '''Indian School Al-Ghubra (ISG)''' is an independent (independent school), co-educational (mixed-sex education) private day school located in the city of Muscat (Muscat, Oman) in the Sultanate of Oman. The educational establishment was founded in July 1990 by Indian born Omani businessman Dr. P. Muhammad Ali, who is the Managing Director of Galfar Engineering and Contracting, one of the largest construction companies in Oman. The students of the school are organised in 4 Houses, which compete against each other in intra-school tournaments, which include sporting, quizzing etc. The houses are named after significantly famous places in Oman. The houses are Muscat (Muscat, Oman) House, Nizwa House, Sohar House, and Sur (Sur, Oman) House. The Merchant Vessel (w:Cargo ship) (MV) Doulos, listed in the Guinness World Records (w:Guinness Book of Records) as the world's oldest active ocean-going passenger ship, has docked in the port of Muscat (w:Muscat, Oman), Sultanate of Oman (w:Oman) this week. The ship was built in 1914, two years after the Titanic (w:RMS Titanic), but unlike the more famous luxury liner, Doulos has over 90 years of safe sailing to her credit. This "Grand Old Lady of the Sea" has undergone several periods of rebuilding and expansion throughout the 20th century and sailed under three different names, before being purchased by a Christian missionary group, Operation Mobilisation (OM), in 1977 and converted for their use.
, owner Carl Pohlad almost sold the Twins to North Carolina businessman Don Beaver, who would have moved the team to the Piedmont Triad (Greensboro (Greensboro, North Carolina) – Winston-Salem (Winston-Salem, North Carolina) – High Point (High Point, North Carolina)) area. The defeat of a referendum for a stadium in North Carolina and a lack of interest in building a stadium for the Twins in Charlotte (Charlotte, North Carolina) killed the deal.
WikiPedia:Taipei Dmoz:Regional Asia Taiwan Localities Taipei City commons:台北市
recognized Bosnia and Herzegovina’s independence four years after the official declaration, on March 1, 1996, both countries established diplomatic relations on the same day. Romania opened its embassy in Sarajevo on March 18, 1998. Bosnia and Herzegovina opened its embassy in Bucharest on November 20, 2006. Relations were described as "excellent" by the foreign ministers in 2006, ahead of the opening of the Bosnian embassy in Bucharest.
: www.csees.net index.php?page news&news_id 52111&country_id 6 title Bosnia-Romania relations "excellent" - foreign ministers date 7 May 2006 work Onasa news agency accessdate 2009-05-07 On 18 March 2008, he became an honorary citizen of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Renzo Piano počasni građanin Sarajeva Current * ARS AEVI Museum of Contemporary Art (Ars Aevi)