Ráckeve

tollfree fax +36 24 429-747 hours High season: (mid Jun– Aug): Mo-Fr 9.00- 17.00, Sa- Su 10.00-17.00, Off season: (Sep- mid Jun) Mo- Fr 08.00-16.00, Sa - Su closed price content Information about sights, accommodations, restaurants and programmes in Ráckeve and its neighbourhood. Free brochures, maps, Postcards, Ticket sales for most of the country’s programmes See Churches File:Rackeve05 037.jpg thumb A part of the iconostas of Our Lady Serbian Orthodox Church

*

Center phone +36 24 485553 tollfree fax +36 24 485553 image Ráckeve Keresztelő Szent János templom.JPG hours Opening hours: Tu-We: 9.00-12.00 Th, Fr, Sa: 9.00-12.00 and 13.00-16.30 Su 13.00-17.00. price content It was built between 1791 and 1799, the high altar is from the 1800s. The painting inside is Patay László’s work. *


Veszprém

590751, +36 88 590750 fax hours M-Sa 6:00-18:00; Su 6:00-17:00 content Pápa (hourly, one to one and half hour), Budapest (hourly, two hours) via Várpalota, Székesfehérvár (one hour), Balatonfüred (five per day, circa one and half hours), Sopron (daily), Nagykanizsa (daily five) via Siófok and Fonyód. - Luggage Storage: Weekdays (M-Sa): 6:00-17:35, Non-working days (Sundays and public holidays): 6:00-16:35, luggage storage fee: HUF170 per hour By train

. Michael's Cathedral *

:00, Sa 18:00, Su 8:00, 18:00, Rosary every day 17:30 (open half hour before mass) price Donation content The principal cathedral of the Archdiocese of Veszprém. Founded 10th century (Romanesque) origin, Gothic crypt (end of 14th century). The external facade showin medieval details. Today's form of neo-Romanesque, rebuilt in 1907 -1910, by architect Sándor Aigner. The church nave with flat paneled ceiling is covered.The column heads are designed model of the Árpád-era (10-13th centuries


Sopron

queuing, 24 7, from a ticket vending machine, (located in the city ten points.) * ¤ Sopron '''parking''' based on three

99 311-327 hours Jan.-Mar M-Su 9:00-17:00, Apr M-Su 10:00-18:00, May-Aug M-V 10:00-20:00, Sep-Oct M-Su 10:00-18, Nov M-Su 09:00-17:00, Dec M-Su 9:00-17:00 price HUF1150 content Landmark of the city is the "fire tower", with a museum of history of the city. 61 meters high, there is a wonderful panoramic view from the top. Its cylindrical lower part was built on the remains of the Roman town wall, and served as the north tower of the city from the 13th century onwards. Also on top

directions Opposite City hall phone +36 99 311327 hours Jan-Mar Tu-Su 10:00-16:00, Apr-Oct Tu-Su 10:00-18:00. Nov Tu-Su 09:00-17:00, Dec Tu-Su 09:00-17:00 price HUF1000 content A Baroque corner house with Renaissance elements. The building are the closed, round, two-storey corner balcony with its rich ornamentation, the basket-arched gate with the Festetics family’s coat of arms between the two Tuscan half pillars, and the door knockers with their pelican motifs. Here is the http


Huizhou

. thumb left 200px A contemporary Song Dynasty (Image:SuShi-Portrait.jpg) portrait painting of Su Shi Su Shi was often at odds with a political faction (History of the Song Dynasty#Partisans and factions, reformers and conservatives) headed by Wang Anshi. Su Shi once wrote a poem criticizing Wang Anshi's reforms, especially the government monopoly imposed on the salt industry. ref name "ebrey east asia 164

" Ebrey, ''East Asia'', 164. The dominance of the reformist faction at court allowed the New Policy Group greater ability to have Su Shi exiled for political crimes. The claim was that Su was criticizing the emperor, when in fact Su Shi's poetry was aimed at criticizing Wang's reforms. It should be said that Wang Anshi played no part in this actions against Su, for he had retired from public life in 1076 and established a cordial relationship with Su Shi. ref name "

;ebrey east asia 164" Su Shi's first remote trip of exile (1080–1086) was to Huangzhou, Hubei. This post carried a nominal title, but no stipend, leaving Su in poverty. During this period, he began Buddhist (Buddhism) meditation. With help from a friend, Su built a small residence on a parcel of land in 1081. Su Shi lived at a farm called Dongpo ('Eastern Slope'), from which he took his literary pseudonym. While banished to Hubei province, he grew fond of the area he lived


Szentendre

to Jokai street phone +36 26 317965, +36 26 317966 fax +36 26 317966 hours Till 15th March M-F: 09:30-16:30, Sa-Su: 10:00-14:00, from 16th Mar. M-F: 10:00-17:00, Sa-Su: 10:00-16:00. price content Free maps, brochures, Souvenir selling. See Don't worry too much if you miss the sights listed before: most of the fun of visiting Szentendre is wandering around the streets and visiting the little shops and galleries. Notice the almost intentional lack of straight lines, right angles

image Villa Rustica Szentendre-Skanzen - Ansicht.jpg name Hungarian Open-Air Museum alt Skanzen, Szentendrei Szabadtéri Néprajzi Múzeum url http: www.skanzen.hu index.php?fm article&id 1 email latogato@sznm.hu address Sztaravodai út lat 47.69365 long 19.04847 directions NW three km. Bus hourly from early morning util around 22:00 phone +36 26 502500 fax +36 26 502502 hours Open: 15 Nov -14 Dec Sa-Su 10:00-16:00, '''Summer''' 24th Apr.-13th. Nov Opening hours: Tu-Su: 9

image name Ars Amandi Panoptikum and Museum of Oldtimer bikes alt Ars Amandi Panoptikum és Veterán Motormúzeum url http: arsamandi.fw.hu email arsamandi@freemail.hu address Malom u. 4 a lat 47.66987 long 19.07683 directions phone +36 20 4315095 fax hours 1st April to 30th October, We-Su 14:00-18:00, From 1 Nov to 31 Mar CLOSED price HUF600 300 content *


Komsomolsk-on-Amur

. It is among Khabarovsk Krai's (Khabarovsk Krai) most successful enterprises, and for years has been the largest taxpayer of the territory. Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Manufacturing Association It has manufactured hundreds of civil aircraft and thousands of various-role military aircraft from the first recon aircraft to modern Su- series fighters and light amphibian aeroplanes

+7 (4217) 22-95-09 tollfree fax hours price content Exhibition on the history of aircraft factory, including several displays of aircraft built at the factory, including the WWII IL-2 (Sturmovik), Korean war-era Mig-17 (Fresco), the modern SU-27 (Flanker) fighter-jet and the odd looking BE-103 (Snipe) amphibious plane. Access is tricky as it's only open to prearranged visits, which is not easy. Try contacting a tour agency, sometimes they can even arrange tours of the plant itself

lore; Городской краеведческий музей города Комсомольск-на-Амуре url http: www.museum.ru M1438 email address Mira Prospekt 8 lat long directions Bus:2 or Trams: 2, 3 or 4 to 'Dzerzhinsky st' stop phone +7 (4217) 45-54-40 tollfree fax hours Tu-Su 10-18, by appointment only price Foreigners: 20 rubles content Somewhat feeble attempt at a local museum. Covers both the area's ancient history with a archaeological and ethnographic collection, as well as the more recent


Bouaké

. During the Ivorian Civil War, Su-25s were used by government forces to attack rebel targets. On 6 November 2004, at least one Ivorian Sukhoi Su-25 attacked a unit of France's Unicorn peacekeeping forces stationed in Bouaké at 1300, killing nine peacekeepers and a U.S. development worker, and wounding 37 soldiers. "Nine French soldiers killed in Cote d'Ivoire

." ''People's Daily Online'', 8 November 2004. Shortly afterwards, the French military retaliated by attacking the air base in Yamoussoukro and destroyed the Ivorian air force, including its two Su-25s. "France attacks Ivorian airbase." ''BBC News'', 6 November 2004. "Ivory Coast

seethes after attack." ''BBC News'', 7 November 2004. Cooper, Tom with Alexander Mladenov. "Cote d'Ivoire, since 2002." ''ACIG Journal'', 5 August 2004. ; (Ivory Coast): Cote d'Ivoire Air Force. Nine French soldiers were killed and 23 wounded when two Ivorian Su-25s bombed French positions in Bouaké. As a result, Military


Siófok

@tourinform.hu address Víztorony, Fő tér 11 lat 46.90578 long 18.05241 directions Bus station: 150m, Railway station: 350m, Harbour: 800m phone +36 84 315355, +36 84 696236 fax +36 84 310117 hours Opening hours Jun-Sep M-F 08:00-18:00, Sa 09:00-13:00, Su ? , off season Monday closed and shorter opening time price content The Tourist Information office staff-Hungarian and foreign language skills will inform you about accommodation, places of hospitality, transportation, events

center phone +36 84 310 061 hours Cash desk M-Su: 3:00-23:00, International Cash desk Opening hours: Mo-Su. 06:40-19:30 price Cash and credit card payment content There is a daily train between Venice and Budapest which stops at '''Siófok''' (and other cities like Ljubljana and Trieste, by '''Venezia Experss'''). The southern shore of Lake Balaton is one of the most important and most visited town Siofok. Three directions

''' in its current form, sometime in the early 1900s was built, which now has a beautiful renovated state Millenium park to admire. Millennium Park was opened in 1994, very cozy, beautiful parks, a lot of plants. And special beauty of the park is not only contribute to the sight of the train station, but the statues and also the evening floodlight. - Services: Café, E-Ticket terminal, Budapest season ticket sale, Luggage storage (Opening hours: Mo-Su: 03:45-22:25, lockers opposite to the ticket cash desk


Debrecen

. *

-18:00, Sa-Su 10:00-18:00. Sep: M-F 08:00-17:00, Sa-Su 10:00-17:00. price content Tourist information, souvenirs. Exhibition about the flora and fauna of the national park. Conference room for 90 people, meeting rooms.Field study education room, playground. Craftsmen's workshops. +phone +36 52 589000, +36 52 369140; +E-mail: info@hnp.hu. Get in thumb 200px Main Train Station in Debrecen (image:DebrecenTrain.JPG) By car It can be easily accessed from Budapest by driving

, 18:00, Su 6:45, 7:30, 8:30, 10:00, 12:00, 16:45, 18:00 (summer) price content The church was built in 1910, in Neo-Byzantine, based on the plans of János Bobula. Unlike other Greek Orthodox churches there is no iconostasis here. The main sights are the inlaid altar and pulpit with mosaic ornaments in 1910. Valuable seccos and colourful glass windows ornate the church. *


Villa de Leyva

& 2pm-5pm Su and holidays 9am-3pm price Entrance : COP$ 2,000 content A collection of fossils. * *

directions phone 732 0214 tollfree fax hours Open : M-Su 9am-6pm price content * *

: W-F 9am-12am & 2pm-5pm Sa, Su and holidays 9am-12pm & 2pm-6pm price content Military museum in the former house of Antonio Ricaurte *


Copyright (C) 2015-2017 PlacesKnownFor.com
Last modified: Tue Oct 10 05:56:30 EDT 2017