Qingzhou

" . While engaged in a war with the Mongols, in the year 1259 the official Li Zengbo wrote in his ''Kezhai Zagao, Xugaohou'' that the city of Qingzhou was manufacturing one to two thousand strong iron-cased bomb shells a month, dispatching to Xiangyang (Xiangyang District, Xiangfan) and Yingzhou about ten to twenty thousand such bombs at a time.

. In turn, the invading Mongols employed northern Chinese soldiers and used these same type of gunpowder weapons against the Song. . By the 14th century the firearm and cannon could also be found in Europe, India, and the Islamic Middle East, during the early age of gunpowder warfare. In 412, the Chinese Buddhist (Buddhism) monk Faxian landed at Laoshan District


Kristianstad

Orlyk was confirmed by Charles XII (Charles XII of Sweden) and it also names him as ''the protector of Ukraine''. After 1714 Orlyk now together with several other cossacks followed the Swedish king Charles XII (Charles XII of Sweden) to Sweden. Orlyk with his family and about 40 other Cossacks arrived in Ystad, Sweden in late November 1715. After some months in Ystad they lived in the city of Kristianstad for some years. '''Alfred Jensen''': ''Mazepa'', p.174–194. Lund

of Sweden Charles XII to Sweden. Orlyk with his family and about 40 other Cossacks arrived in Ystad, Sweden in late November 1715. After some months in Ystad they lived in the city of Kristianstad for some years. '''Alfred Jensen''': ''Mazepa'', p.174–194. Lund 1909. Orlyk wrote numerous proclamations and essays about Ukraine including the 1710 Constitution of Pylyp Orlyk. 300th

and Kraków, where he left his family to stay in a monastery. Orlyk went on to France and in 1722 he arrived in Iaşi in Ottoman Turkey in order to organize an alliance against Russian Empire. From there he went on to Thessaloniki and from the mid 1730s he is known to have lived in Budjak. He died 1742 in Jassy, Principality of Moldavia (today Iaşi, Romania). '''Alfred Jensen''': ''Mazepa'', p.174–194. Lund 1909. * Maryna Orlyk (1715 - ?) - born


Óc Eo

of the European Association of Southeast Asian Archaeologists, Bougon, 25th–29th September 2006,'' Chiang Mai, Siam Ratana, c2008, pp.167-174. Many of the remains have been collected and are on exhibition in Museum of Vietnamese History in Ho Chi Minh City. Among the coins found at Óc Eo by Malleret were eight made of silver bearing the image of the Hamsa (bird) or Crested Argus, apparently minted in Funan. Lương Ninh, “Óc Eo - Cảng thị quốc tế của Vương quốc Phù Nam

Indies”, ''Philosophical Transactions,'' vol.57, 1767, pp.155-174. The plea in 1979 by Jeremy H.C.S. Davidson for “a thorough study of Hà-tiên in its historical context and in relation to Óc-eo” as indispensable

Caverhill, “Some Attempts to ascertain the utmost Extent of the Knowledge of the Ancients in the East Indies”, ''Philosophical Transactions,'' vol.57, 1767, pp. 155–174. *Adhir K. Chakravarti, “Early Sino-Indian Maritime Trade and Fu-Nan”, D.C. Sircar (ed.), ''Early Indian Trade and Industry,'' Calcutta, University of Calcutta Centre of Advanced Study in Ancient Indian History and Culture, ''Lectures and Seminars,'' no. VIII-A, part I, 1972, pp. 101–117. *George Cœdès, “Fouilles


Sacramento metropolitan area

.svg 20px California State Route 113 * 20px (File:California 128.svg) California State Route 128 * 20px (File:California 160.svg) California State Route 160 * 20px (File:California 174.svg) California State Route 174 * 20px (File:California 193.svg) California State Route 193 * 20px (File:California 220.svg) California State Route 220 * 20px (File:California 244.svg) California State Route 244 * 20px (File:California 267.svg) California

''' (formerly, '''Alden Grove''', '''Alder Grove''', '''Illinoistown''', and '''Upper Corral''') is a city in Placer County (Placer County, California), California, at the crossroads of Interstate 80 (Interstate 80 (California)) and State Route 174 (California State Route 174). It is part of the Sacramento (Sacramento, California)–Arden-Arcade (Arden-Arcade, California)–Roseville (Roseville, California) Sacramento metropolitan area Metropolitan


Coffeyville, Kansas

;Federal Writers' Project 1939 174" As a frontier settlement, Coffeyville had its share of violence. On October 5, 1892, four of the Dalton Gang were killed in a shootout during an attempted bank robbery

of the 20th century to the 1930s, it was one of the largest glass and brick manufacturing centers in the nation. During this same period, the development of oil production attracted the founding of several oil field equipment manufacturers, and more workers and residents. Coffeyville industrialist Douglas Brown founded Coffeyville Multiscope, which produced components of the Norden bombsight. This played a determining role


Porto Velho

scheduled flights weekly, most going to other large Brazilian cities. The presence of Porto Velho Air Force Base ensures considerable movement of military aircraft. The local people refer to Porto Velho International as Belmont Airport because it is located in this district. It became an international airport in 2002. It was built as a replacement to Caiari Airport, which was closed on April 16, 1969. Highways *BR-174; *BR-317; *BR-319; *BR-364; *BR-421; *BR-425; *BR-429; *RO-010

of the city. For tourist purposes the train was expected to work but don't expect this to happen at any time in the near future. For the Maria Fumaça telenovela part of the track has been cleaned. thumb Maria Fumaça train (Image:Maria Fumaca train porto velho.jpg) By car * From Rio Branco, follow the '''BR-364''', 544 km. From Cuiabá, take the '''BR-070''', then '''BR-174''', and then the '''BR-364''', total distance 1456 km. By bus From the Rodoviária (bus station) there are buses


Goiânia

Seplan Geography The municipality of Aparecida do Rio Doce belongs to the Sudoeste de Goiás Microregion and is 208 km. from the state capital, Goiânia. Connections are made by BR-060 Guapó Indiara Rio Verde (Rio Verde, Goiás) GO-174 GO-422 BR-364. The town lies at the junction of BR364 and GO174. Geography Aporé is 445 quilômetros from the state capital, Goiânia, near the boundary with the state of Mato Grosso do Sul. It is linked

by highways BR-060 Guapó Indiara Rio Verde (Rio Verde, Goiás) GO-174 GO-422 GO-206 Caçu GO-178 Itajá GO-302. (Source: Sepin) It is part of the Sudoeste de Goiás Microregion. Municipal boundaries are with Serranópolis, State of Mato Grosso do Sul, Itajá, and Chapadão do Céu. Location Aragarças is the most important town in the Aragarças Microregion

tab01_transporte.htm Seplan for the complete list. Location Caçu is part of the Quirinópolis Microregion. It is located 330 kilometers from the state capital, Goiânia and is crossed by highway GO-206, which links the city with Quirinópolis. It is almost directly south of Rio Verde, 99 km away. Highway connections from Goiânia are by BR-060 Guapó Indiara Acreúna Rio Verde (Rio Verde, Goiás) GO-174 GO-422 Aparecida do Rio Doce


Nord-du-Québec

) Aupaluk VN align "right" 195 align "right" 174 align "right" 59 align "right" 56 align "right" 30.12 - 2499060 align "center" J Baie-James (Baie-James, Quebec) MÉ align "right" 1303 align "right" 1394 align "right" 701 align "right" 591 align "right" 297332.84 - 2499904 align "center

; 0 align "right" 0 align "right" 572.62 - 2499130 align "center" K Kangiqsujuaq (Kangiqsujuaq (northern village)) VN align "right" 696 align "right" 605 align "right" 174 align "right" 170 align "right" 12.56 - 2499890 align "center" K Kangirsuk (Kangirsuk (Inuit reserved land)) TI align "right" 0


Omsk

landing at Omsk Tsentralny Airport in Omsk in the Soviet Union, killing 174 of the 179 people on board and four people on the ground. * October 24 – The first flight of PZL-130 Orlik, a Polish (Poland) turboprop trainer aircraft, takes place. - OMS UNOO Omsk Airport (Tsentralny Airport) Omsk, Russia - class "sortbottom" The only well documented nest was found in 1924, near Tara (Tara, Russia) in Omsk oblast

after the October revolution. is_vehicle yes designer Design Bureaus of Omsk Works No. 174 and Research Institute No. 58 in Kaliningrad, Moscow Oblast (Korolyov (city)) service 1955 – present (before the beginning of the 1970s in the USSR) In February 1946, the Design Bureau of Works No. 174 in Omsk and the Research Institute No. 58 in Kaliningrad, Moscow Oblast (Korolyov (city)) submitted a joint project for a SPAAG based on the T-34 tank chassis, to be armed

with four 37 mm AA guns, to the Technical Council of the Ministry of Transport. However, the project did not proceed due to the desire to concentrate attention on the newest tank chassis available. Production history Although the vehicle entered service in 1955 and in the same year the No. 174 Works located in Omsk began producing the hulls and turrets, the first vehicles were completed in 1957 ref name "


Copyright (C) 2015-2017 PlacesKnownFor.com
Last modified: Tue Oct 10 05:56:30 EDT 2017