146 BC year_exile_start year_exile_end event_start Re-founded under the leadership of Aigion, with the aim to "expel the Macedonians" date_start event_end Conquered by the Roman Republic in the Achaean War (Battle of Corinth (146 BC)) date_end event1 Philopoemen conquers Sparta date_event1 188 BC event2 date_event2
League''' (Greek (Ancient Greek): ) or '''Aegean League''' was a Hellenistic-era confederation of Greek (Greece) city state (polis)s on the northern and central Peloponnese. (Peloponnese) The first league was formed in the 5th century BC. The second Achaean League existed between 280 BC and 146 BC. The league was named after the region of Achaea (Achaea (ancient region)). History The regional Achaean League was reformed in 281 0 BC ref name
of Macedon Perseus , and the Romans punished it by taking several hostages to ensure good behavior, including Polybius, the Hellenistic historian who wrote about the rise of the Roman Republic. In 146 BC, the league erupted into an open revolt against Roman domination, the Achaean War. The Romans (Roman Republic) under Lucius Mummius (Lucius Mummius Achaicus) defeated the Achaeans at the Battle of Corinth (Battle of Corinth (146 BC)), razed Corinth and dissolved the League. G.T
18_october_04_Druk_Air.html accessdate 2008-07-22 The airline posted its first profit in 2007 of BTN 31.15 million. The two BAe 146 aircraft were sold to Star Perú
in October 2007 for US$3.3 million, and left Bhutan for Peru in November and December 2007. year
2008 url http: www.tashidelek.in pdfs jan08.pdf format pdf accessdate 2008-07-22 thumb Druk Air Airbus A319 (File:Drukair Hanuise.jpg) and BAe 146 at Paro Airport in 2005. The airline also offers chartered flights and daily Mountain Flights. Nepal Tourism Directory retrieved 18 November 2006 Buddha Air became the first foreign airline
: books.google.com books?id riHMZiH_Te4C&pg PA146 146 At one point it was a ''casale'' of the Knights Hospitallers. It was described as part of the domain of the Crusaders during the ''hudna'' ("truce") between the Crusaders based in Acre (Acre, Israel) and the Mamluk (Mamluk Sultanate (Cairo)) sultan al-Mansur Qalawun (Qalawun) in 1283.
: www.archive.org stream surveyofwesternp01conduoft#page 146 mode 1up pp. 146-147 Conder and Kitchener, 1881, p. 169 According to the Palestine Exploration Fund's ''Survey of Western Palestine'', Kafr Yasif was a stone-built village surrounded by olive groves and arable land, and provided with water from cisterns. The population consisted of 300 Christians, who worshiped at the Greek Orthodox
Vieuchange Vieuchange, Jean (editor; introduction, notes, postscript); Claudel, Paul (Paul Claudel) (preface). publisher Ecco location New York edition Reprinted ISBN 978-0-88001-146-4 ref harv *Entry in Lexicorient *ad for "Smara: The Forbidden City" by Jean and Michel Vieuchange (ISBN 0-88001-146-7) *
-88001-146-4 ref harv *'''1942''' – The Selarang Barracks Incident in the summer of 1942 during the Second World War involved the forced crowding of 17,000 Anglo-Australian prisoners-of-war (POWs) in the areas around the barracks square for nearly five days with little water and no sanitation after the Selarang Barracks POWs refused to sign a pledge not to escape. The incident ended with the capitulation of the Australian commanders due to the spreading
British Aerospace (BAE Systems) 146 (BAe 146) regional aircraft between Mexico City and the cities of Tapachula, and Tuxtla Gutiérrez, both located in the state of Chiapas. By the end of the year, the airline received a second BAe 146 and had initiated service from the two towns in Chiapas to Villahermosa, Mérida (Mérida, Yucatán), Oaxaca (Oaxaca, Oaxaca), Chetumal, and Cancún.
, which recorded 10.59 inches (270 mm), and Puerto de Valles, which received 10 inches (254 mm) of rain. The rains also occurred in some more widely-known cities, including Acapulco, with 7.48 inches (190 mm) of rain, Los Mochis, with 7.06 inches (179 mm), Tuxpan, with 5.88 inches (149 mm), Chetumal, with 5.73 inches (146 mm
vessels of a draught to moor alongside the city or to sail to the capital of East Prussia without stopping at Pillau. This dealt a serious blow to the town's economy. World War II thumb left Evacuation of East Prussia Evacuation of German civilians (File:Bundesarchiv Bild 146-1989-033-33, Pillau, Hafen, Flüchtlinge.jpg) from Pillau, January 26, 1945, fleeing from the Red Army During World War II, Pillau had a U-boat training facility
come loose in a recent storm, however, prompted the naval command to cancel the mission, and ''Pillau'' and the rest of the IV Scouting Group was ordered to return to the North Sea on 31 October. Staff, pp. 146–147 Dygolo said that the dockyard, in the closed military town of Baltiysk (w:Baltiysk), near Kaliningrad, had been leased to the ''Yenisey'''s St Petersburg (w:St Petersburg) owner, a private company, who were conducting the work themselves. He said an investigation has been launched by the navy led by top admiral Vladimir Vysotsky (w:Vladimir Vysotsky (Admiral)).
in Kurgan Oblast, Russia, located on the left bank of the Iset River (Ob (Ob River)'s basin (drainage basin)) UTC+06 Bashkortostan, Chelyabinsk Oblast, Khanty–Mansi Autonomous Okrug
. (CNN) - ! bgcolor "#ccccff" style "padding:0 0 0 50px;" Kurgan Oblast, Russia width "50px" 50px Flag of Kurgan Oblast (Image:Flag of Kurgan Oblast.svg) '''Kurgan Oblast''' (Russian (Russian phrasebook): Курга́нская о́бласть ''koor-GAHN-skuh-yuh OH-blust’'') is a region in Russia's (Russia) Urals region (Urals). Cities
to Starpol or "Staropole", after a new village built for Prienai starost's guards in the vicinity in 1739.
ing golfandclubs golfclub email address La Guacima lat long directions 30 minutes from San Jose using the new Puntarenas highway phone tollfree fax hours price content Buy Eat *
with the local berries, are the treat of the place. * *
: archive.org stream zeitschriftdesde01deut#page 146 mode 1up 146 In 1883, the Palestine Exploration Fund's ''Survey of Western Palestine'' described it as a "village of moderate size, of stone houses, standing on very rocky ground on the ridge between two valleys. It is surrounded with olives, and has springs to the west at some little distance. Vineyards also occur near the village." Conder and Kitchener, 1883, SWP III, p.