Bronnitsy

What is Bronnitsy known for?


traditional single

next to the old one, but no funds have yet been firmly allocated. Most of the town's territory retained traditional single-family houses. Midrise housing concentrates in the southern part of Bronnitsy along A-107. History thumb left Cathedral Square with the tall belltower (File:Bronnitsy Cathedral Square Mar 2010 06.jpg) Rurikids and early Romanovs (1453–1780) Bronnitsy were first mentioned, as ''Bronniche'' (


224

. A mob of around 300 attacked the jail; police did not dare to use firearms and there were no more casualties. Eight of the protesters were prosecuted in court. Zenkovich, N. A. (1998, in Russian). ''Тайны уходящего века''. Moscow: Olma-Press. 2003 edition: ISBN 5-224-00843-3, ISBN 5-224-01677-0. It was added to the list of the historical towns of the Moscow Oblast in 1990, ref name OHT >


professional training

buildings, constructed since 1968, in 1972. According to its website, it employs around seven hundred people in Bronnitsy alone, or 10% of the town's workforce. NII-21 (21st research institute of the Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence (Russia))) is Russian military's primary facility for testing wheeled vehicles. Establishment of NII-21 in the 1950s was followed with much-needed professional training facilities; Moscow


224

. A mob of around 300 attacked the jail; police did not dare to use firearms and there were no more casualties. Eight of the protesters were prosecuted in court. Zenkovich, N. A. (1998, in Russian). ''Тайны уходящего века''. Moscow: Olma-Press. 2003 edition: ISBN 5-224-00843-3, ISBN 5-224-01677-0. It was added to the list of the historical towns of the Moscow Oblast in 1990, ref name OHT >


green field

of an uyezd of Moscow Governorate. Catherine the Great granted the former village a town charter and a coat of arms featuring golden horse on a green field, a nod to Bronnitsy stud farms. Influx of petty bureaucrats resulted in a significant growth in population and construction of the first public buildings; the new grid plan was approved in 1784 and by 1787 population tripled. It leveled at around 1,500 until


football local

Foot bridge over Lake Belskoye Bronnitsy has four high schools (one catering to the working youth) and a road workers' college. Two Moscow-based undergraduate-level schools, the Motorway Institute, and the Agricultural Engineering University, operate their branches here. Bronnitsy and Lake Belskoye are home to two Olympic Reserve boarding schools (high school level and college level), specializing in rowing and canoeing and association football. Local football team, FC Fabus, has


quot political

, Bronnitsy housed one of five displaced persons camps for the repatriation of American and British prisoners of war from the USSR. Front-line action did not reach Bronnitsy but the town and country lost so many men that after the war the government resorted to returning "political" prisoners of Gulag to take up administrative jobs. On April 16, 1964, Bronnitsy witnessed a mass riot after a local resident died in police custody


school building

of gold per annum, compared to present-day four metric tons per annum. The cooperative was reformed into a factory in 1956; in 1963 it absorbed another former cooperative from nearby Sinkovo. The factory relocated into its current buildings, constructed since 1968, in 1972. According to its website, it employs around seven hundred people in Bronnitsy alone, or 10% of the town's workforce. NII-21 (21st research institute of the Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence (Russia))) is Russian military's primary facility for testing wheeled vehicles. Establishment of NII-21 in the 1950s was followed with much-needed professional training facilities; Moscow Motorway Institute (MADI) operates a branch in Bronnitsy since 1959. The town's revenue for 2010 is set at around fifteen million US dollars; around half of it is collected locally through taxes, the balance is remitted from regional and federal funds. In 2009 fraud in the city hall became a subject of criminal case; deputy mayor committed suicide in jail. Education and sports thumb Foot bridge over Lake Belskoye (File:Bronnitsy Foot Bridge Mar 2010 01.jpg) Bronnitsy has four high schools (one catering to the working youth) and a road workers' college. Two Moscow-based undergraduate-level schools, the Motorway Institute, and the Agricultural Engineering University, operate their branches here. Bronnitsy and Lake Belskoye are home to two Olympic Reserve boarding schools (high school level and college level), specializing in rowing and canoeing and association football. Local football team, FC Fabus, has competed in Russia's Second League since 1995 with no significant results. Since March 1996, Bronnitsy has hosted a competition in winter beach running (held on the next to last weekend of November and the second weekend of March). Lake Belskoye and Moskva River regularly host sport fishing events. Attempts to acclimatize common carp and grass carp in Belskoe Lake failed (carp catch usually has no point value in fishing competitions). Silver carp (''Hypophthalmichthys molitrix''), released in 1993, survived and established a viable population despite very long sexual maturity period (12 to 13 years in Belskoe Lake). One silver carp, caught in 2006, reached 130 centimeters in length and weighed over 20 kilograms. References Notes


modern world

-520-07024-0, ISBN 978-0-520-07024-0 *Kisunko, G.V. (Grigory Kisunko) (1996, in Russian). ''Sekretnaya zona (Секретная зона: Исповедь генерального конструктора)''. Moscow: Sovremennik. ISBN 5-270-01879-9. *Levack, Brian P. (2001). ''New Perspectives on Witchcraft, Magic, and Demonology: Witchcraft in the modern world''. Taylor and Francis. ISBN 0-8153-3670-5, ISBN 978-0-8153-3670-9. *Makhaev, V. B. (2008, in Russian). ''Moskovsky architektor A. S. Kutepov (Московский архитектор А. С. Кутепов)''. ''Stroitelstvo, Arhitektura, Dizain'' 2008, vol. 2. (publication of Mordovian State University). *Malinko, V. and Golosov, V. (1902, in Russian). ''Spravochnaya kniga dlya ofitserov (Справочная книга для офицеров)''. Moscow: RTPIDD (Типография-Литография «Русского Товарищества Печатного и Издательского дела»). *Murrell, Kathleen Berton (2001). ''Discovering the Moscow countryside: a travel guide to the heart of Russia''. I.B.Tauris. ISBN 1-86064-673-5, ISBN 978-1-86064-673-7. *Napoleon I (1868 edition, in French). ''Correspondance de Napoléon Ier: publiée par ordre de l'empereur Napoléon III''. H. Plon, J. Dumaine. Original from the University of Wisconsin - Madison, digitized Mar 6, 2009. *''Russky Arhiv, volume 15 (Русский архив: Великая Отечественная: Т. 15 (4–5). Битва за Берлин (Красная Армия в поверженной Германии))''. (1995, in Russian). Moscow: Terra. *Seregny, Scott Joseph (1989). ''Russian teachers and peasant revolution: the politics of education in 1905''. Indiana University Press. ISBN 0-253-35031-X, ISBN 978-0-253-35031-2 *Shenfield, Stephen (2001). ''Russian fascism: traditions, tendencies, movements''. M.E. Sharpe. ISBN 0-7656-0634-8, ISBN 978-0-7656-0634-1. *Spirin, I. T. (1947, in Russian). ''Zapiski voennogo letchika (Записки военного лётчика)''. Ivanovo: Ivgiz. * Category:Cities and towns in Moscow Oblast Category:Moscow Governorate - Bronnitsy Бронницы Moscow Oblast - Moscow ( Москва́ ), the capital (Capital (political)) of Russia, is situated on its banks. The river also flows through the towns of Mozhaysk, Zvenigorod, Zhukovsky (Zhukovsky, Moscow Oblast), Bronnitsy, Voskresensk, and — at the confluence of the Moskva and Oka — Kolomna. In 2007, there are 49 bridges (List of bridges in Moscow) across Moskva River and its canals within Moscow city limits; the first stone bridge (Bolshoi Kamennyi Bridge) was erected in 1692. Within the city, river is 120–200 metres wide, the narrowest point exactly under the Kremlin walls. Drinking water for the city of Moscow is collected from five stations on Moskva River and Upper Volga reservoirs (north and north-west from the city). **Go ahead. I also mentioned this artist in Marfo-Mariinsky Convent. --Ghirlandajo (User:Ghirlandajo) 13:17, 11 November 2005 (UTC) *Kotly and Bronnitsy by me. KNewman (User:KNewman) 04:08, 11 November 2005 (UTC) *Alexander Yakushev by User:Grouchycat abakharev (User:Alex Bakharev) 02:58, 11 November 2005 (UTC) Lipkin now lives in Bronnitsy, (Moscow region) (Moscow Oblast) and is a member of the Dinamo Moscow (Dynamo (sports society)) club. He is 190 cm tall and weighs 91 kg.


Farms

as a household item and the village evolved in relative prosperity, evidenced by the construction of the Cathedral of Archangel Michael, launched in the 1690s and completed in 1705. Peter the Great reformed it into a productive stud farm. He granted Bronnitsy to Alexander Menshikov; after his fall in 1727 control over the village and government-owned stud farms passed to statesman Pavel Yaguzhinsky who

"managed" the business into a ruin. Statesman Artemy Volynsky, Yaguzhinsky's nemesis (wikt:nemesis), took control of the stud farms in 1733. The business recovered slowly; by the time of Volynsky's treason trial in 1740 the farm in Bronnitsy had 221 horse and specialized into breeding riding horses. The next manager, Alexander Kurakin, increased the number of horses to 277 in less than a decade. Microhistory

of an uyezd of Moscow Governorate. Catherine the Great granted the former village a town charter and a coat of arms featuring golden horse on a green field, a nod to Bronnitsy stud farms. Influx of petty bureaucrats resulted in a significant growth in population and construction of the first public buildings; the new grid plan was approved in 1784 and by 1787 population tripled. It leveled at around 1,500 until

Bronnitsy

'''Bronnitsy''' (

Local economy relies on food processing and packaging, construction services and jewellery manufacturing. Bronnitsy is listed among the twenty-two historical towns of Moscow Oblast.

Existence of Bronnitsy is attested since 1453. The village emerged as a stopover station on the highway between Moscow and Ryazan (present-day M5 road (M5 highway (Russia))), and its population and economy traditionally tended to horses. The House of Romanov stables, established in Bronnitsy by 1634, evolved into stud farms supplying riding horses to the cavalry. In the 1780s the administrative reform of Catherine the Great turned the village into a proper small town with a grid plan and a growing merchant community. In the second half of the 19th century Bronnitsy was gradually industrialized, becoming a town of small textile mills and jewelers.

Bronnitsy had a minor role in the military history of the Time of Troubles and Napoleon's invasion of Russia, when it became the farthest point of French advance after the fall of Moscow, but were spared from military action and destruction. Its key landmarks are the five-domed cathedral of Archangel Michael (completed in 1705), the church of Entry into Jerusalem (1845) and the neoclassical (neoclassicism) cavalry barracks.

Search by keywords:


Copyright (C) 2015-2017 PlacesKnownFor.com
Last modified: Tue Oct 10 05:56:30 EDT 2017