Republic captured Tripolitania in 146 BC, and the area prospered during the Roman Empire period. The Latin name ''Regio Tripolitania'' dates to the 3rd century. The Vandals took over in 435, and were in turn supplanted by the Byzantine Empire in the 530s. ! scope "row" Archaeological Site of Sabratha (Sabratha) 150x150px alt A side view of a large building to the right, with stone, cylindrical pillars running along its front. (File:Theatre, Sabratha.JPG) align "center" Lib Sabratha, ; meaning "three cities") was a district in ancient Tripolitania (an expanded area based on the Tripolis), now in Libya, along the Mediterranean (Mediterranean Sea) between the Sabrata (Sabrata (river)) and Cinyps rivers, and comprising the three cities of Oea, Sabratha, and Leptis Magna.
and civic buildings oriented to the highway. The frontage roads also provide access to housing behind the businesses. A wide right-of-way provides a large building setback distance from the highway and helps mitigate noise and other negative impacts of heavy traffic. In total, Taylor maintains 23 km of paved and 14 km of unpaved roads. Reed Construction (2005), ''Municipal redbook: an authoritative reference guide to local government in British Columbia
a historical monument. The church is a large building: length 42 m, width 21.5 m, 15.7 m height to dome vaults, iconostasis without canopy height of 9.3 m. The total height reaches 57 m. In the space with great acoustics of the church, the famous chorus "Ion Vidu" of the Lugoj Culture House supports traditional annual Easter concert. *
page 1 James B. Conant Middle School is a former school named after the man in Neenah, Wisconsin, though it has since become the "Conant" building, in addition to the Neil Armstrong building and a large building connecting the two known simply as "The Link." James B. Conant High School in Hoffman Estates, Illinois was named after Conant, as was James B. Conant Elementary School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. '''Chicago Storm''' Hoffman Estates, Illinois (Chicago area (Chicago, Illinois)) UIC Pavilion Sears Centre In addition to the headquarters, Claire's also a facility in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, "Northwest Briefs." '' * April 14, 2007: The Shamrox defeat the Philadelphia Wings 17-11 at the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates, Illinois to finish their inaugural season 6-10 and tied with the Philadelphia Wings and Toronto Rock for the fourth and final playoff spot in the NLL (National Lacrosse League) East Division, but miss the playoffs due to their intra-division record. 7,096 fans were in attendance at the final game for "Fan Appreciation Night," which included numerous fan giveaways, a silent auction, and a performance by the local Chicago band, ''Ready...Break.'' thumb right Logo of Barrington Broadcasting (Image:Barrington Broadcasting Group logo.png) '''Barrington Broadcasting Company, LLC''' (best known as Barrington Broadcasting), headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois is an entity wholly focused on broadcast television. The company's assets mainly consist of television stations in middle and small sized markets. The company began operations in January 2004 with its purchases of WHOI-TV in Peoria, Illinois, KHQA-TV in Hannibal, Missouri Quincy, Illinois, and WEYI-TV in Vienna Township, Michigan (Vienna Township, Genesee County, Michigan). align center 4:00 Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States Won inaugural IFL Light Heavyweight Championship (List of IFL champions) The '''Chicago Hounds''' were a professional ice hockey team in the United Hockey League for the 2006-07 UHL season. They played their home games at the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The Hounds franchise was officially a relocation of the Richmond RiverDogs franchise, which played in Richmond, Virginia for three seasons from 2003-2006. Their only coach was former Fort Wayne Komets coach, Greg Puhalski, who came in as the having the most wins as a head coach in UHL history.
email address lat long directions phone tollfree fax hours price content The main sights lie within the massive '''Ichon-Qala''', which contains almost all of the ancient buildings of Khiva. There are four gates on each side of the wall; * '''North Gate (Bachtscha Darwase)''' is closest to the trolleybus and taxi stand; it is also called ''Urgench Gate'' * '''East Gate (Palwan Darwase)''' is the entry and exit to the caravanserai (a large building to house caravans
is the large building high on the hill to the left. A dusting of snow is visible at higher elevations in the Black Hills (Black Hills (Yavapai County)). Education and government thumb right Former high school complex, home in the 21st century to artists' galleries, light industry, and private business. On September 16, 2008, Keenan updated the puscifer.com blog, revealing that the first ever Puscifer store would be opening "hopefully" by October 1 in Jerome, Arizona Jerome (File:Former high school complex (Jerome, Arizona).jpg), Arizona. Occupying a small space above a tattoo parlor, the store opened on October 3, 2008. Major, Laura (October 3, 2008). "Puscifer store grand opening". ''ReGen magazine''. Retrieved on November 5, 2008. In addition to the merchandise available on the band's online store, Keenan has also made available locally-roasted coffee, art, and an ever-changing list of limited edition collectibles. (October 29, 2008). "Puscifer Opens Store, Visits Others". philadelphiaathome.com. Retrieved on November 5, 2008.
. The Carmen Temple is all that remains of the former La Encarnación convent which was founded at in 1597 with the first nuns arriving between 1609 and 1610. The complex includes the old cloister, nuns’ cells and other structures. The original church building burned and it was restored conserving its simple facade. One unusual feature of the church is that its layout is “L” shaped, covering the south and west sides of a small plaza. Inside, the walls have carved wood panels and a Neoclassical altar which has been recently restored. In the colonial period, the convent and church served as one
! * *
of Pennsylvania acquired Central State Normal School in 1915 and renamed it Lock Haven State Teachers College in 1927. Between 1942 and 1970, the student population grew from 146 to more than 2,300; the number of teaching faculty rose from 25 to 170, and the college carried out a large building program. The school's name was changed to Lock Haven State College in 1960, and its emphasis shifted to include the humanities, fine arts, mathematics, and social sciences, as well as teacher education. Becoming Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania in 1983, it opened a branch campus in Clearfield (Clearfield, Pennsylvania), ''Note'': ISBN refers to 1998 impression. thumb 250px left AmeriGas, Ypsilanti, MI (Image:AmeriGas_Ypsilanti.JPG) Under the UGI Utilities, Inc., UGI serves 544,000 natural gas and 60,000 electricity customers in eastern and central Pennsylvania, including customers of UGI Penn Natural Gas (formerly PG Energy) and UGI Central Penn Gas (formerly PPL Gas Utilities). UGI Utilities operates in the urban areas in and around Harrisburg (Harrisburg, Pennsylvania), Lancaster (Lancaster, Pennsylvania), Reading (Reading, Pennsylvania), Allentown (Allentown, Pennsylvania), Bethlehem (Bethlehem, Pennsylvania), Easton (Easton, Pennsylvania), Hazleton (Hazleton, Pennsylvania), Wilkes Barre (Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania), Lock Haven (Lock Haven, Pennsylvania), Pottsville (Pottsville, Pennsylvania), Stroudsburg (Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania), Lewistown (Lewistown, Pennsylvania), Huntingdon (Huntingdon, Pennsylvania), Shippensburg (Shippensburg, Pennsylvania), Lewisburg (Lewisburg, Pennsylvania), Scranton (Scranton, Pennsylvania) and Williamsport (Williamsport, Pennsylvania).